Do you enjoy growing client relationships? Do you love food trucks? Are you entrepreneurially-minded? If you answered “yes” to at least two of those questions, then you’re going to want to know that we’re looking for an Account Manager for our London office. We need someone who is a talented account service professional with a good understanding of what makes people tick.
The Account Manager (UK) should have experience being the “go-to” contact for clients and have a passion for solving problems on the fly. As a digital marketing professional, they understand the strategic intersection between search, social, content, and paid media. Additionally, they have thorough knowledge of how to balance our business needs against client demands, and they aren’t afraid to provide input and direction when necessary. The Account Manager also has specific examples of when they’ve rolled up their sleeves and helped their clients succeed under pressure. In short, the Account Manager (UK) we need is the kind of person who delivers solutions that help both the client and the agency succeed.
Please note that although the company is head quartered in San Diego, CA this position is in our satellite office in London, UK.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
You’ll be managing and supporting the execution of our client services, acting as the central point of contact for assigned EMEA client engagements, and seeking opportunities for growth within your client accounts. Some of your daily responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key client stakeholders
- Ensuring that client service’s best practices and standards are followed by all team members
- Overseeing the overall service delivery strategy for the client across a wide array of digital channels and client business units
- Identifying cross and upsell opportunities within a client’s business, through consensus building, participation in client-side activities, and active negotiation
- Maintaining the economic health and profitability of the account, including approving invoices and developing budgets, proposals, estimates, and statements of work
- Managing and resolving client issues, concerns and administrative discrepancies
- Ensuring that agency work product exceeds client expectations
- Working with the internal team to ensure the day-to-day execution of client strategy
- Partnering with the SEO, Paid Search, content, creative, and social teams to ensure best practices when working with the client
- Exhibiting a restless interest in advancing the success of our clients and the agency
- Owning and driving client’s key initiatives through a project roadmap and other project management tools
We embrace diverse backgrounds, but at a minimum our ideal candidate fits the following profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- A minimum of four years’ experience in digital account management in an agency setting
- Comfortable with presenting and connecting to audiences with various levels of seniority and expertise
- Knowledge of digital strategy, account management best practices, and digital analytics/KPIs
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Adaptable personality comfortable with a fast-paced environment where priorities shift daily
- Experience managing high-level, cross-team, multi-channel projects
- Current EU/UK resident preferred, but not required
- Must be able to work full-time out of London, UK
To apply, simply email your resume and your salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line: "I’ll have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over."