We’re looking for an Account Manager to lead and grow new and existing client relationships.
We’re seeking someone who is a talented account service professional, entrepreneurially minded, with a good understanding of what makes people tick. You should have experience being the “go-to” contact for clients and have a passion for solving problems on the fly. As a digital marketing professional you understand the strategic intersection between search, social, content, and paid media. Additionally, you have thorough knowledge of how to balance our business needs against client demands, and you aren’t afraid to provide input and direction when necessary. You also have specific examples when you’ve rolled up your sleeves and help your clients succeed under pressure. In short, you’re the kind of person who delivers solutions that help both your client and the agency succeed.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
You’ll be supporting in the execution of PACIFIC’s client management process, and seeking opportunities for growth within your client’s accounts. Some of your daily responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key client stakeholders
- Ensuring that client services best practices and standards are followed by all team members
- Overseeing the overall strategy for the client across a wide array of digital channels and client business units
- Identifying cross and upsell opportunities within a client’s business, through consensus building, participation in client-side activities, and active negotiation
- Maintaining the economic health and profitability of the account, including approving invoices and developing budgets, proposals, estimates, and statements of work
- Managing and resolving client issues, concerns and administrative discrepencies
- Ensuring that agency work product exceeds client expectations
- Working with the internal team to ensure the day-to-day execution of client strategy
- Partnering with the SEO, content, creative, and social teams to ensure best practices when working with the client
- Exhibiting a restless interest in advancing the success of our clients and the agency
We embrace diverse backgrounds, but at a minimum our ideal candidate fits the following profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- A minimum of two years’ experience in digital account management in an agency setting
- Comfortable with presenting and connecting to audiences with various levels of seniority and expertise
- Knowledge of digital strategy, account management best practices, and digital analytics/KPIs
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Adaptable personality comfortable with a fast-paced environment where priorities shift daily
- Ability to work on multiple projects and clients concurrently
To apply simply email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: "I'll be the tissue for your issues!"