Are you a marketing-minded person who loves all things digital? Well, we want to help you rock the socks off your career(!), not only by assisting you in developing skills, knowledge, and experience but also by helping you grow professionally and personally. Along the way, you’ll be exposed to all aspects of a digital marketing campaign, from building creative assets with award-winning designers to brainstorming catchy social media copy with our editorial team…
Curious? We love that! PACIFIC believes curiosity leads to questions. Questions to queries. Queries to discovery. We help big brands connect the dots from a customer’s curiosity to a brand’s story. If you wanna get in on that, we want to hear from you.
So, what do we get from it?
- Your time and talent!
- A great opportunity to evaluate potential employees in real situations prior to making a full-time position offer
- The ability to select and develop our future talent
Most importantly, what do you get from it?
- A three (3) month paid internship ($12 p/h)
- Skills that are applicable not just at PACIFIC, but out in the field
- Opportunities to take on challenging projects and tasks
- An environment where you can grow and develop
- 1:1 feedback with a mentor
- Exposure to the wonderful and fast-paced agency life
- Tacos…definitely tacos. Oh, and lots of pups to pet!
- A chance to learn more about the various aspects that go into our work—not just your own department
- Customized learning objectives, observation, reflection, and evaluation to help you reach career goals
What You’ll do:
- Generate datasets using various databases
- Integrate data from multiple sources
- Produce requested or required data elements
- Create specifications for datasets and reports
- Maintain existing reports and dashboards
- Prepare ad hoc reports as required
- Assist with creation of new reports and dashboards
- Develop new reports & improve existing reports
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Data affinity and detail oriented
- Strong knowledge of business software applications
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or technical field preferred
To apply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter telling us why you you'd make an awesome addition to our boatful of scallywags with subject line: "Data & Tacos"