Can you build relationships with media partners and influencers? Can you create and promote content that’s interesting, unique, and oh-so shareable?
PACIFIC is looking for a skilled and polished Communications Specialist. This position is for someone who has done this before – you have proven experience doing outreach, PR, social media or targeted content marketing at an agency or comparable setting. You will be part of an award-winning communications team, so we need folks who can stay on top of the latest trends and innovations in digital PR and Marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Day to day, you will contact potential partners, negotiate contracts, ensure content is promoted on the right channels, and be very comfortable speaking with people you don’t know (we don’t call them strangers, just friends you haven’t met yet).
- Strengthen new and existing relationships with media partners to create, syndicate, exchange, and promote unique content on behalf of our clients
- Resolve unexpected issues or roadblocks for our digital marketing campaigns
- Display a wide breadth of knowledge of various media channels (earned, owned, and paid) and how to leverage them to achieve our clients’ business objectives
- Independently identify new tools, tactics, and ideas to advance our communications discipline
- Work closely with Communications managers and collaborate with other internal teams to execute strategies and deliverables
- Support the production, promotion, and monitoring of digital marketing campaigns
- 2 – 3 years experience in communications, PR, social media or related online marketing environment. Agency experience a plus.
- Demonstrable knowledge of how to source and build relationships with media and digital influencers. Bringing existing connections to this role is a huge plus
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables while demonstrating a strong attention to detail and organization
- Proven multi-tasker
- Interest in content marketing and media relations
- Superb written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent networking abilities
- Ability to think critically and recognize areas of opportunity and growth
To apply, simply email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line: "I've got the eagle eye!"