Are you a marketing-minded person who loves all things digital? Well, we want to help you rock the socks off your career(!), not only by assisting you in developing skills, knowledge, and experience but also by helping you grow professionally and personally. Along the way, you’ll be exposed to all aspects of a digital marketing campaign, from building creative assets with award-winning designers to brainstorming catchy social media copy with our editorial team…
Curious? We love that! PACIFIC believes curiosity leads to questions. Questions to queries. Queries to discovery. We help big brands connect the dots from a customer’s curiosity to a brand’s story. If you wanna get in on that, we want to hear from you.
So, what do we get from it?
- Your time and talent!
- A great opportunity to evaluate potential employees in real situations prior to making a full-time position offer
- The ability to select and develop our future talent
Most importantly, what do you get from it?
- A three (3) month paid internship ($12 p/h)
- Skills that are applicable not just at PACIFIC, but out in the field
- Opportunities to take on challenging projects and tasks
- An environment where you can grow and develop
- 1:1 feedback with a mentor
- Exposure to the wonderful and fast-paced agency life
- Tacos…definitely tacos. Oh, and lots of pups to pet!
- A chance to learn more about the various aspects that go into our work—not just your own department
- Customized learning objectives, observation, reflection, and evaluation to help you reach career goals
What You’ll do:
- Develop concepts and layouts, collaborating with other creatives to produce a high quality design work
- Art direct through final layouts; may attend photo shoots, broadcast shoots and aspects of post-production
- Manage day-to-day project activities for multiple resources
- Source and manage stock photography media buys
- Produce internal design materials and projects such as presentations, white papers, and marketing materials
- Develop basic wireframes and mockups
- Create project documentation such as project schedules and meeting notes
- Organize and maintain the creative backup system
- Online portfolio that demonstrates a range of ideas with a strong sense of design
- Bachelors degree and/or ad school/design school credentials preferred
- Ability to think creatively and enthusiasm for creating great creative work
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Competency in the Adobe Creative Suite of applications
- Ability to gracefully handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
To apply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter telling us why you you'd make an awesome addition to our boatful of scallywags with subject line: "The grass is always greener when you boost the saturation."