Are you a pro at Adobe Analytics (Omniture) and Google Analytics? Can you develop a kickass measurement and reporting strategy for various digital channels using these tools? Most importantly, can you establish the correlation from an online user action to an advertiser’s return on investment (ROI)?
We are looking for a skilled Digital Analytics Manager to spot hidden trends in our client data and glean insights from our digital marketing campaigns.
As a Digital Analytics Manager, you will develop custom reports that span multiple advertising channels. Beyond surfacing the results of a single channel, you will be able to showcase how the disparate components of a multi-channel campaign work together to drive performance.
Your role will be integral in ensuring every campaign or A/B test we execute for our clients is supported by a comprehensive measurement strategy that we will use to report on the successes or shortcomings of that campaign.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with clients to understand their goals and prioritize their business needs
- Support the setup and QA of digital analytics applications on our clients’ websites
- Monitor these applications to identify and address tracking and attribution issues
- Apply statistical methods to analyze and interpret campaign performance data, measuring success and identifying new opportunities
- Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources
- Develop and maintain data collection and storage systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Locate and define new process improvements to extract greater value and insight from our data
- Weave together disparate data sets across multiple marketing channels to report on the overall success and an integrated marketing campaign
- Develop and maintain reporting visualizations and dashboards
- Provide insights and campaign reports for internal teams as needed
- 2 to 4 years of proven experience as a web/digital marketing analyst
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Strong knowledge of and experience with data analysis and visualization tools
- Technical expertise in data mining and generating data models for the purposes of forecasting, reporting, and campaign development
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using tools for analyzing and filtering large datasets
- High proficiency with database management (SQL a plus)
- Mastery of reporting and presenting insights and opportunities
- Strong verbal and written communication
- A demonstrated ability to work creatively and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment and to respond immediately to issues
[To apply simply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Show me the data!"]