Want to sit with us? At PACIFIC, we’re looking for someone to accelerate brand discovery
- In the new digital era, PACIFIC helps people and brands discover each other.
- PACIFIC breaks the rules of digital marketing for customers in the ever-evolving Retail, eCommerce, and Travel marketplaces. Our clients (the biggest and most ambitious name brands) are leading the pack in innovation and maximizing digital conversion.
- No fluff! No one has time for mediocrity our ability to leverage planning, science, and technology creates impactful solutions that solve our customers most difficult problems. We have grown significantly since inception and have clarified our path forward into the next frontier.
- For our clients, we identify their best customers, investigate the ideal customer journey, and craft connected (“One Story”) multi-channel inbound marketing campaigns that answer customer questions along their buying journey and drive conversions.
The waters you’ll navigate
- We have proven that we can sign, seal, deliver (and grow) client accounts. We need a leader to identify lead sources, create strategies to engage those leads, and help convert those leads into qualified prospects that will enable a high close rate and revenue contribution—in other words, help us make those Tubman’s.
- This is a new opportunity within PACIFIC that requires Enterprise B2B experience and leadership to build a high-performing marketing organization to increase the size and predictability of our funnel.
- In a demand-rich market, selecting the best activities and executing engagement strategies at a high level is critical. Your leadership is required to focus the team on #winning.
- We’re a scrappy bunch and are growing faster than an In-N-Out line at lunchtime. You need to be able to lead and be led. You need to be nimble enough to focus on strategic alignment and tactical execution. We need someone who’ll “make it work” no matter what.
Getting it done
- Build Sales-Aligned Pipeline: Adopt modern metric-driven demand generation methodologies (including digital, trade shows, ABM, and events) to consistently exceed demand generation targets required by sales to achieve our revenue objectives. Your affinity with sales requirements will accelerate your impact and success.
- Build Scalable Demand Gen Infrastructure: Identify and adopt appropriate tools to build repeatable, scalable processes that support the customer journey from education to closing of deals valued at $200k – $1M+. This also involves defining and creating relevant content and engagement tools throughout the buyer journey. We want customers to like our clients and our clients to like us.
- Coordinate Events: Identify relevant events that PACIFIC prospects attend, establish pre-event techniques to drive traffic/create awareness, and leverage SMEs for speaking opportunities to create meaningful lead outcomes. Being chatty is a good thing in our book.
- Build Brand Awareness: Leverage your services/agency experience and PR understanding to craft brand messaging on website, collateral, and sales tools to continue to establish PACIFIC as an innovative leader in our marketplace. Make us known. Make us popular.
Changing the game
- Generate a high-quality marketing funnel that captures prospects that can be converted into revenue.
- Create and execute a recurring schedule of campaigns (email, webinar, events) to build our brand and create demand. We want fans.
- Your actions will deliver a qualified pipeline in excess of $5M and more than 25 MQL’s per month.
- You will achieve both personal and professional growth objectives.
Does this all sound good to you? Good. Let’s do this.
To apply, simply email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: "Shine bright like a diamond!"