Do you have a passion for data? Are you an entrepreneur at heart? Are you a food truck fanatic or office sports enthusiast? If you answered “yes” to at least two of those questions, you might have what it takes to be a Marketing Analyst at PACIFIC.
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for supporting on-demand marketing analytics requests and developing innovative analytics tools across all aspects of the digital marketing landscape. The ideal candidate will be prepared to hit the ground running using SQL to acquire & analyze data and to develop dashboards in DOMO for a leading global travel industry client.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Aggregate and compare data from various sources for ad-hoc analyses
- Reconcile and validate data across systems
- Verify, extract, transform, append, and standardize data from disparate data types and sources to meet system/business requirements
- In-depth analysis of customer data to determine significance of trends and impact on business and customer health
- Conduct statistical analyses, including logistic regression, analysis of variance, and other techniques as required
- Develop automated reporting for delivery to clients
- Contribute to the preparation of study deliverable’s, including presentations and reports
- Create and monitor reports to determine data quality and completeness, identify critical issues, trends, opportunities
- Present and communicate the results of analyses in a clear and concise manner
- Assist with development of new data warehousing architecture and analyze proposed design changes to ease future data migration
- Actively build processes and tools to make data more accessible
- Drive the monitoring, analysis, and improvement of website performance
- 1-2 years of digital marketing analytics experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing, economics, business administration or a related field
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Strong competence in data transformation
- Experience with Qubole, MySQL
- Experience with querying data using SQL and developing reports in DOMO, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI.
- Strong Facebook ads, Google ads, and Google Search Console skills
- Google & Adobe Analytics
- Statistical analysis a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirited and a self-starter; able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, creativity and commitment
If you like what you see, email your resume and salary requirements with the subject line: "I don’t always use diagrams, but venn I do…"