Are you highly organized? Are you an entrepreneur at heart? Are you a food truck fanatic or office sports enthusiast? If you answered “yes” to at least two of those questions, you might have what it takes to be an Office Manager at PACIFIC.
We’re looking for someone who cares deeply about improving processes. Someone who simply won’t accept “good enough”. At PACIFIC we want people who are willing to put in the hours – not to mention maybe even blood, sweat, and tears – to achieve their goals. But, we expect you to decompress and play with your peers during company-sponsored barbecues, ping-pong tournaments, and nights at Padres games.
As an Office Manager you will support all office operations as well in various HR, finance, and operational administration activities. This is a full-time position based in San Diego, California.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Greet and direct all visitors, including clients, vendors, and job candidates
- Check mailbox daily, opening/sorting/delivering mail to staff as necessary. Sign for deliveries and deliver to, and/or notify recipients
- Ensure break room/kitchen, appliances and bathrooms are kept neat, clean and stocked with appropriate supplies. Ensure that common areas are stocked and equipped with proper supplies
- Order office supplies
- Coordinate vendor appointments and conference room calendars
- Liaise with property management when needed
- Assist department heads with interview scheduling and recruitment process
- Processes new hire documentation
- Prepares exit papers and interview for terminating employees
- Maintains employee benefit files and other record keeping
- Records employee information such as personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance reviews or evaluations, and termination date and reason in HRIS system (Paylocity)
- Compiles data and creates reports from HRIS system
- Assist with A/R and document administration
- Bachelors or Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent; two-plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Successful candidates will have a prior office administration experience with preferred exposure to other areas of the responsibilities of this position, including HR support and AP/vendor management
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office
- They must be dependable, accurate, ability to work independently and between different projects, good communication and organizational skills, professional acumen, and ability to maintain confidentiality
To apply, simply email your resume with your salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Don't worry, I got dis!"