Do you enjoy growing client relationships? Do you love food trucks? Are you entrepreneurially-minded? If you answered “yes” to at least two of those questions, then you’re going to want to know that we’re looking for an Paid Media Manager.
The Paid Media Manager acts as the day-to-day lead and subject matter expert (SME) on new and existing Paid Media client accounts. They are responsible for all aspects of managing SEM campaigns including keyword research, implementation of strategy, account structure, daily bidding optimizations, performance against KPI’s, development of ad copy, and landing page recommendations.
The focus of the Paid Media Manager will be on improving performance, providing recommendations, and executing against client deadlines, as well as responding to ad-hoc requests.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Think strategically about the role of paid media in the consumer journey & provide data-driven recommendations to achieve client performance goals
- Manage paid media campaigns for clients across multiple search, display, and paid social advertising platforms
- Optimize paid media execution and budget management to achieve optimal performance to client-specific KPIs with available client investment
- Create and implement testing & optimization strategies for specific target audiences, segments, ads, and landing pages
- Research and compile industry trends data to provide strategic insights above client’s expectations
- Quantify and prioritize initiatives/opportunities accordingly
- Provide clients with weekly program performance updates & program insights identifying areas of opportunity & communicating key wins
- Manage relationships with 3rd party platforms & vendors
- 2-4+ years of experience in dedicated paid search engine marketing
- Google Ads and Analytics certified, advanced Excel skills
- Experience with direct client relationship responsibilities includes regular reporting, collaborative strategic planning, and performance management
- Proficiency in managing large media budgets and hitting monthly goals for spend, revenue and key performance metrics
- Experience with internal site visitor reporting/tracking programs or software
- Capable of creating and optimizing YouTube ads, including Bumpers, TrueView, and Text
- Knowledge with 3rd party SEM campaign management platforms (ex: Marin, Kenshoo, DoubleClick Search)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirited and a self-starter; able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, creativity and commitment
If you like what you see, email your resume and salary requirements with the subject line: "Hey gurl, your CPC must be really low because you're a 10/10!"