Do you have a history of sales success? Do you enjoy the fast-paced #agencylife? Are you entrepreneurially-minded?
If you answered “yes” to at least two of those questions, then you’re going to want to know that we’re looking for Inside Sales Specialist for our outside sales team. These are new business “hunting” roles and not “farming” sales positions.
As an Inside Sales Specialist, you’ll be the frontline of PACIFIC as we extend our reach into new vertical markets and industries. This role is a good fit for you if you’re a “hunter” who has no fear of reaching out to form new relationships with potential clients. You’ll have an aim to do what it takes for your career to progress as quickly as 12-18 months. You’re positive, competitive, and fun to work with, and are excited to ignite your sales career at an innovative San Diego company.
Focused on targeting and qualifying prospective clients, this role is an integral piece of PACIFIC’S growth. If you are team player who is teachable and ready for a role that has an opportunity to learn and progress over a short period of time, let’s talk!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Research and build targeted prospect lists
- Execute high-volume outreach campaigns built by sales & marketing leadership
- Pre-qualify sales opportunities
- Schedule first appointments
- Achieve/exceed monthly quotas for opportunities initiated
- Support the sales process through individual prospect and company research
- Log all activities in Salesforce
- Develop and demonstration conversational proficiency in PACIFIC’s digital marketing services
We embrace diverse backgrounds, but at a minimum our ideal candidate fits the following profile:
- 1 year sales experience
- Willingness to cold call/email
- Desire to earn career advancement
- Positive, fun personality
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, LinkedIn, social networking
- Excellent written skills
- Professional attitude towards your career, but not so serious that you’re unrelatable!
To apply email your resume and salary requirements with the subject line: "Sell me this pen!"