Do you have a passion for inbound marketing? Are you an entrepreneur at heart? Are you a craft been aficionado or office sports enthusiast? If you answered “yes” to at least two of those questions, you might have what it takes to be an SEO Manager (UK) at PACIFIC.
We’re looking for someone who cares deeply for their clients’ success. Someone who simply won’t accept “good enough” and will strive to become their trusted advisor. At PACIFIC we want people who are willing to put in the hours – not to mention maybe even blood, sweat, and tears – to achieve their clients’ goals. But, we expect you to decompress and play with your peers during company-sponsored barbecues, ping-pong tournaments, and nights at Padres games.
As an SEO Manager (UK), you’ll be responsible for managing all aspects of your clients’ organic search program. When we say all, we mean everything, so you can’t be afraid to get your hands dirty. From constructing the overarching strategy to executing the tactical recommendations, the SEO Manager does it all. As you can imagine, this is a client facing role so you are responsible for managing the client relationship and contributing to the growth and retention of each of you accounts. Your mission will be to drive organic performance to the client’s websites while offering solutions to their most pressing challenges in digital marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The core responsibility for the role will be to understand, communicate and execute all things related to organic search. You’ll be involved with our clients in all aspects of their business activities, from reporting to executing strategies originating from campaign performance:
- Convey key fundamentals of SEO to senior client stakeholders
- Work closely with an SEO Supervisor to implement optimization strategies including, but not limited to technical audits, on-page optimizations, on-site content expansions, site migrations, competitive analysis, Internal linking, and structured data markup
- Perform on-going research and develop reports by efficiently collecting data using various tools, such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Google Search Console, DeepCrawl, Ahrefs, and Buzzsumo
- Demonstrate holistic awareness of SEO and emerging digital marketing trends, and contribute to thought leadership within the organization
- Work on multiple projects concurrently, demonstrating the ability to multi-task while hitting tight client deadlines
- Display a thorough understanding of each client, their business, and their competitive landscape
- Work independently to recognize areas of opportunity and growth, while also working collaboratively with SEO team members and other teams within the organization
- Exhibit a relentless interest in advancing the success of our clients & agency
- Utilize critical thinking and problem-solving skills when fielding client requests in order to recommend the best possible solutions
- Navigate client demands and expectations in relation to their scope
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of SEO experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience in a client-facing role leading enterprise level accounts
- A history of presenting SEO recommendations to clients in a clear, concise, and thoughtful way
- The ability to address strategic challenges and opportunities with a high degree of confidence
- Advanced technical SEO experience with enterprise level clients
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Advanced proficiency in analytics
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint
- Master presentation and storytelling skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
This position is for our office in London, UK
To apply email your resume and the answers to the questions below with the subject line: "SEO walks into a bar..."