Are you a fast learner? Do you judge sites by their SEO? Are you a food truck fanatic or office sports enthusiast? If you answered “yes” to at least two of those questions, you might have what it takes to be an SEO Specialist at PACIFIC.
We are a digital media company that delivers conversion-focused content & marketing solutions and we are looking for a knowledgeable SEO Specialist to support our SEO Managers and clients. The SEO Specialist needs to be passionate about advancing their knowledge and experience in the field of search.
As an SEO Specialist, the core responsibility is to assist the SEO Managers on the many operational tasks related to optimizing a website for organic search; from research, to content updates, to pulling performance numbers for reporting. In essence, they understand the core concepts behind organic search, know how to unearth keyword opportunities, and have enough working knowledge to pull & interpret intelligence from Google Analytics. They are not afraid to get their hands dirty and challenge themselves to grow their skillset further.
This position has room to grow into a role that involves project management, SEO campaign ownership, and direct client interaction.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Efficiently carry out keyword research & analysis
- Pull data and observations through competitive research
- Learn from keyword research to create optimized META elements & writing short copy
- Extract & analyze key performance metrics from Google Analytics
- Create monthly reports on campaign performance
- Make on-page updates using Content Management Systems
- Create basic front-end markups (HTML)
- Work directly with the SEO Managers to execute tasks for multiple clients
- 1 – 2 years of experience in the organic search space (agency experience a plus).
- Technically savvy & a fast learner
- Eager to learn and is not afraid to ask questions
- Has excellent working knowledge of MS Excel
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of Google’s Keyword Planner Tool
- Extremely organized, efficient, and strong attention to detail
- Posses good written & verbal communication skills
- Desire to advance their skillset and grow within the agency
- Embrace a “client first” mentality
To apply, simply email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "SEO walks into a bar"