Are you a marketing-minded person who loves all things digital? Well, we want to help you rock the socks off your career(!), not only by assisting you in developing skills, knowledge, and experience but also by helping you grow professionally and personally. Along the way, you’ll be exposed to all aspects of a digital marketing campaign, from building creative assets with award-winning designers to brainstorming catchy social media copy with our editorial team…
Curious? We love that! PACIFIC believes curiosity leads to questions. Questions to queries. Queries to discovery. We help big brands connect the dots from a customer’s curiosity to a brand’s story. If you wanna get in on that, we want to hear from you.
So, what do we get from it?
- Your time and talent!
- A great opportunity to evaluate potential employees in real situations prior to making a full-time position offer
- The ability to select and develop our future talent
Most importantly, what do you get from it?
- A three (3) month paid internship ($12 p/h)
- Skills that are applicable not just at PACIFIC, but out in the field
- Opportunities to take on challenging projects and tasks
- An environment where you can grow and develop
- 1:1 feedback with a mentor
- Exposure to the wonderful and fast-paced agency life
- Tacos…definitely tacos. Oh, and lots of pups to pet!
- A chance to learn more about the various aspects that go into our work—not just your own department
- Customized learning objectives, observation, reflection, and evaluation to help you reach career goals
What You’ll do:
- Day-to-day community management of social platforms including daily moderation and fan engagement
- Publish all content to designated social media channels per the approved date and time
- Listen, respond, ask questions and engage with social community members with language that is consistent with brand tone and voice
- Identify and research social influencers that may provide the opportunity for future brand partnerships and or campaign support
- Administer social advertising campaigns to boost posts and increase engagement
- Create monthly analytic reports key performance metrics
- Ambitious, well-spoken, who is comfortable working independently or with a team when needed
- Exceptional writing, storytelling, copy-editing and proofreading skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Technically savvy & a fast learner
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Eager to learn and is not afraid to ask questions
To apply send us an email with subject line, "For every action, there's an equal and opposite social media overreaction!" to email@example.com with your resume and the answers to the following questions:
- Do you have any in-office experience? Have you worked in a team environment previously?
- Why are you interested in social media?
- What do you wish to gain out of this internship?
- What kind of classes have you taken that would be beneficial to your internship & why?
- What experience do you have working in digital marketing?