Can you manage multiple social media accounts like a ninja? Do you enjoy a visit from a variety of office pups? If so, you’ll be excited to learn that we’re searching for a Social Media Specialist to join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Specialist with a proven track record of leading successful social media programs. Our clients need your help managing all their social channels and app store reviews (iTunes & Google Play).
You’ll be part of an award-winning communications team, so we need folks who can stay on top of the latest trends in social media and marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Day to day, you will actively manage, monitor, and engage with customers across various social media accounts. You’ll manage an editorial publishing calendar, post engaging content, respond to public comments and questions, and monitor performance
- Demonstrate your knowledge of social media and how to leverage the different channels to achieve our clients’ objectives
- Work closely with a Communications Supervisor and collaborate with other internal teams to execute social media strategy
- Create and curate content that’s relevant to the client and their industry at large.
- Resolve unexpected issues or roadblocks for our social media campaigns.
- Stay on top of social media news, trends, and platform updates
- Identify new tools, opportunities, and growth tactics to advance our agency’s communications practice
We embrace diverse backgrounds, but at a minimum our ideal candidate has:
- 2 to 3 years of experience in community management, preferably with large brands (Agency experience a plus)
- Deep knowledge of all major social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest. It’s important you know how to promote content on these channels both organically and through paid tactics
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables while demonstrating a strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with third party social media scheduling and monitoring tools
- A great writer and superb communicator
- A multitasker who can meet tight deadlines under pressure
- A critical thinker who can recognize areas of opportunity and growth
To apply, simply email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line: "For every action, there's an equal and opposite social media overreaction."